Friday, August 12, 2011

What I may be doing when I look busy typing...

Tis’ true that he has problems. And wants to mind control. Though I think you are mentally ill, I have to put up with you talking to me at this moment. I try to keep busy typing and typing away so that you get the hint to leave me alone. But your mind has decayed and you are not changing. Please get away from me and leave me alone. Thank you.

hioef hioaeffioehiof hoiahef hiohdf oihoahf hoihaefh oiaehf eho hoihf oaihf iohiohf dhI will not do that because it's your job and you need to do it pleaes go away and stop bothering me. be an adult. mature. grow up. I am trying to ignore you and appear preoccupied. so let me be. Leave me be. bah do dootn buh bah do dah dah bah yah bah duh bah do-n dah bah dah yah buh bah do n dah bah dat. bat boop baba daba do you bwee doh bwee doh bweh doh

No comments:

Post a Comment